Groceries Galore

Friday, May 30, 2014
I remember a time when I hated going anywhere by myself. Like, completely hated it. I didn't like going to the mall by myself, to eat by myself, I didn't even like going to the grocery store by myself. Fast forward a few years, and I yearn to go grocery shopping alone. I mean seriously, going to the grocery store alone is like a mini-vacation these days. However, I'm not always that lucky!

Having two little kids makes things a lot more interesting. I've got one that either needs to be in a car seat or attached to me, and one that falls on the floor in tears if they ran out of "car" carts {yes, that has happened and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there!}. So needless to say, when we head to the grocery store I want to get in and out as quickly as possible!

So, to make things a little easier easier, I created this simple grocery list that separates all the sections of the grocery store. Hopefully it will let you get in and out a little faster! Click here or on either picture to download your new grocery list!


Lots of Love, 
Chandra 

No comments